EcoVerse Beta 1.0.3 is live! As always, I have included a screenshot of the game in this post. You can get EcoVerse Beta here: EcoVerse Beta on itch.io
Here are the Patchnotes for this Update (also on the itch.io page):
- Added pause, normal, fast and fastest speed options in the botton right
- It’s now possible to select up to 10 tiles with SHIFT + Click and change their biome or add things to them. Buttons will be locked if the action is locked for one of the selected tiles.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to place lakes and oasis’
- Removed the hotkeys for overlays, as they were conflicting with the multi selection. There will be customizable hotkeys for things like that in the future.
- Adjusted some tooltips to display correctly
- Tiles that are turned back into ocean now have anything still on them removed and turned into “decay”.
- Balancing changes
- Minor performance improvements
- Code optimizations
The next update will probably (finally) bring a Tutorial of some sort.